Setting up 2-way SMS in Bitrix24 is a 2-step process.
Step 1: set up outbound SMS from Bitrix24 with Twilio integrationThis will allow you to SEND SMS from your portal.
OUTBOUND SMS FROM BITRIX24
Step 2: set up inbound SMS to Bitrix24 with our Twilio SMS to CRM module.This will allow you to RECEIVE SMS & MMS to your portal.
This guide is about step 2.
Please VERIFY THAT 2-WAY SMS IS SUPPORTED IN YOUR REGION BEFORE INSTALLATION
- USA numbers - There is SMS and MMS support because there is information on the pricing (You can use our module)
- Russian Numbers - pricing is N/A for receiving SMS and MMS (You will not be able to use our module)
METHOD 1: downloading from bitrix24.com marketplace
2. Log in to your Bitrix portal or create a new portal.
3. You’ll be redirected to the module page on the Bitrix24 marketplace within your portal.
Agree and Install
If “Twilio” automatically appears in the left menu, you have successfully installed Twilio SMS to CRM.
METHOD 2: DOWNLOADING FROM WITHIN BITRIX24 PORTAL
You can also install the module from within your Bitrix24 portal. You need to have ADMIN PRIVILEGES
1. On the left menu bar, select "Market"
2. In the search bar, type in "Twilio SMS to CRM"
3. Agree and Install.
4. Refresh the page. If “Twilio SMS to CRM” appears in the left menu, you have successfully installed Twilio SMS to CRM.
Twilio SMS to CRM Module settings
On the "Settings" tab, you have the following settings
1. Default entity - What entity should be created when there's an incoming SMS?
You can choose from Lead or Deal.
2. Receiving CRM entities - What entities should an SMS be attached to?
Incoming SMS can be attached to Companies, Leads, Contacts, or Deals.
3. Users to notify about incoming SMS from unknown
You can select from Recent users, Company structure or Search for a name. When you find a name you would like to add, click on it, and they’re added (they appear in a panel on the right). These people will now receive notifications of incoming SMS.
To stop a user from receiving SMS notifications, simply click on the "X" beside their name, and they're deleted.
4. Open lines
Add the app to the Contact Center and connect to Open Channels by selecting the "Use Open Lines" option on the Twilio SMS to CRM settings page!
Upon receiving an SMS, the Open Channel dialog opens. SMS and MMS are received in the dialogue.
When an operator replies, the application sends an SMS to the subscriber through the Twilio gateway.
For more information or request about our module, leave us a message