Bitrix Inc. certifies that we possess ALL competencies required for Bitrix24 development
AMONG the top 16 Bitrix TEAMS IN THE WORLD
There are hundreds of Bitrix24 partners in the world.
Of these, only 16 have required competencies for Large enterprise implementations.
These are teams with the highest competencies in Bitrix24.
We are among them.
Complex implementation of Bitrix24 entails integration with many other systems
- AD and NTLM with modifications to the standard exchange;
- Accounting and personnel management systems with a new exchange or modifications to the standard exchange;
- Microsoft - Outlook, Exchange and other products, standard exchange, exchange refinement;
- Youtrack, Naumen and other systems for managing tasks and projects - We can develop an exchange from scratch;
- Terrasoft ;
- Internal corporate systems;
- Document management systems;
- Message queuing services like RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ and others;
- Electronic signature of documents;
- State databases.
Custom Bitrix24 design to match brand image
A corporate portal in a company is a tool for communicating culture and values of the company to its employees.
We understand the importance of portal design change in large corporations especially to modify the appearance of the portal to suit the corporate style and objectives.
We redesign from scratch, or we can implement an already developed design.
We redesign not only "colors and buttons", but also the composition of the elements, and their work logic.
For example, instead of a live feed, we can display company news, company events and birthdays.
Below are some examples of such redesign projects.
Bitrix24 Customization - Complex changes to logic
- Add new entities to the CRM or system - for example, a handbook of construction objects;
- Create a custom business process step - for example, request for the status of a document in another management software and return to Bitrix24;
- Make a easy-to-understand, aesthetic reports with diagrams, pulling data from external systems;
- Create a subsystem for receiving and sending payments through Bitrix24;
- Develop a configurator;
- Add new buttons and logic to tasks;
- Change the mechanism for saving emails in the CRM;
- Develop a subsystem for document approval, and more
Modifying Bitrix24 while maintaining updatability
There are two main ways of modifying Bitrix24:
- Modifying modules and components - This is a risky method, in that with any update, the changes made will be lost. This method should not be used if you would like to receive updates.
We recommend installing updates, as they do not contain only new features, but also bug fixes.
- Copy the module or component to be modified - In this case, when updating, the changes will not be lost, but you will not receive new features (and bug fixes). This method is recommended by Bitrix and is used by everyone.
We invented our own way of modifying Bitrix24 by developing a separate module "INTERVOLGA Injections".
Our approach involves adding extension points to the standard modules, which leaves them unchanged, but also makes it possible to add new functions.
As a result, you can receive updates from Bitrix, even with a large number of modifications.
One of our clients has over 1000 development hours invested in their Bitrix24, and retains the possibility to be updated.
We have accumulated experience in several industries, allowing us to offer the best solutions.
We teach others how to customize Bitrix24
The platform vendor, Bitrix Inc. hires us to create training materials for other partners:
We create training programs on
- Bitrix24 business processes;
- End-to-end analytics;
- Bitrix24 customization.
We have a good reputation even among our competitors.
Ready made Bitrix24 solutions
- Document approval
- Single service window
- CRM Field access permissions
- Locating employees
- Business processes
- Control of accounts receivable
- Budget approval
- We have a department dedicated to Bitrix24 - 33 certified developers, no freelancers
- All our developers have Bitrix24 certifications to prove their competencies.
- Stable team - the average service length in INTERVOLGA is about two years.
- Reliable staff
How we work on complex Bitrix24 implementation projects
We will not describe platitudes such as analytics, agile and standard methodologies, writing terms of reference, etc. Let's highlight important practical techniques:
- Short pre-project surveys;
- Integration first principle;
- GIT development and deployment procedure;
- Test cases;
- Modular approach;
- User training.